Attorney Jonathan H. Allen | Springfield MAPractice Area
Concentrates in commercial and retail debt collections, business and construction litigation in both state and federal court. Experience in business, creditors rights, contract, construction, real estate and personal injury law. Represents creditors and civil litigants throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Suffolk University Law School, J.D. 1997
Western New England College, B.A., magna cum laude, 1994
Professional Achievements and Affiliations
Admitted to the Bar in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States District Court of Massachusetts. Memberships: Hampden County Bar Association; Past-Chair of the New Lawyers Section and Secretary of the Board of Directors; Commercial Law League of America - Secretary of the Young Members Section and Past-Chair of the New England Region.
Recognized as a "Rising Star" in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2011by Law & Politics and Boston Magazine
Publications and Lectures
- "Trial Pleadings" - Commercial Law League of America, 73rd Annual Chicago Conference, 2003
- "Advanced Collection Law in Massachusetts" - Lorman Education Services, 2004.
- "Defending the Counterclaim" - Commercial Law League of America, 85th Annual New York Conference, 2005
- "What Can I do Where? A Multistate Survey of the Similarities and Diferences Between State Laws" - Commercial Law League of America, 90th New York Conference, 2010
- "Judgment Collection Strategies" - Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE), 2011
- 7-Eleven, Inc. v. Chaudhry, 2002 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 15295 (D. Mass. 2002)
- Arnold v. Crowell, 2003 Mass. App. Div. 187 (Mass. App. Div. 2003)
Email: Jonathan H. Allen